My Wampa Barks! What about yours?
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away… The group of four-legged fans of the Star Wars world has joined their human companions to celebrate the premiere of Episode VII: The Force Awakens! Dressed up as their favorite characters, these pooches easily won us over on cuteness, and that is why today we present you the top 5 dog costumes of the premiere weekend. The winners of the red carpet awards are:
- This Chewbacca who is ready to come to Han’s rescue!
- This Darth Vader who looks like he sensed dog treats.
- This Dog Imperial Walker – best friend and weapon in one.
- This little Ewok – the cuttest guest from Endor.
- And, of course, this incredible stormtrooper who would certainly fit in on a Death Star! This doberman’s mom even made a video of his first battle: a squirrel hunt.
(Source: Buzzfeed.com, Huffingtonpost.com, blog.theanimalrescuesite.com)
What’s your pup’s costume for Christmas? Don’t forget to share your pictures with us at @poochperks! Merry Christmas and may The Force be with you!